Since 1994, Janes Surveying, Inc. has been the premier Boundary Surveyor in Palmyra, Missouri. Therefore, Janes Surveying, Inc. will deliver a fast turnaround, in comparison to our competitors, that will help you meet your critical project deadlines.
We take pride in every boundary survey we deliver to our clients. How do we achieve this? By providing exceptional service, industry-leading quality of work, and competitive pricing. Our boundary surveyor team is the best in the Midwest. Contact us today or order a boundary survey now to find out how our team can go to work for you!
Why Hire Janes as Your Boundary Surveyor?
As a result of 27 years of experience in boundary surveying, Janes Surveying, Inc. is your Midwest boundary survey expert. We are located in Palmyra, Missouri and licensed to service you in Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. Centrally located in the Midwest, right where YOU need us.
We specialize in both residential boundary surveying and commercial boundary surveying.
Typical Boundary Surveys:
- Residential Construction Surveys
- Commercial Construction Surveys
- Mortgage Boundary Surveys
- Boundary/Lot Surveys
- Building Stakeout
(Four corners of building envelope)
- Site Plan
Our Boundary Surveying Process
Defining your property lines is what we do best. How do we do this?
- Review county registry to locate existing deeds for the property and surrounding properties.
- Conduct research to locate documentation from prior surveys.
- Our ground work begins! Each corner of the property is located and marked.
- Compile all our information and complete your boundary survey.
Look no further for your Midwest boundary survey needs than Janes Surveying, Inc. in Palmyra, Missouri.
What is a Boundary Survey?
Stay tuned for our next blog to find out!